a hungry young creative
Hello and welcome, I am Iris Teoh, a recent graduate from Singapore Polytechnic with a diploma in Visual communication and Media Design. As written from above, I am a very hungry young creative. I love to be able to reach out to people through good ideas and concept. I would not define myself just a visual communicator but also an adventurer that is constantly looking out for new ideas and concept to feed my hungry soul.
The type of works I have done : Advertising, Branding, Editorial Design & Publications, Crafting, Illustrations, Photoshop (Digital Imaging)
// Experiences //
- Arcade: Creative Intern (Aug 2017- present)
- Creative Freelancer (2016- present)
- Goodfellas Consultancy Singapore : Creative Intern (Mar 2016 - Apr 2016)
- The Student Agency: Studio Manager & Art Director (July 2015 - Jan 2017)
// Involvements //
- Pameran Poskad SG50: Artist (Nov 2015)
- 24hr Crowbar Advertising Challenge (July 2016)
// Awards //
- Director's Honour Roll AY15/16
- Director's Honour Roll AY16/17
- Singapore Polytechnic: Orient Design Award AY16/17
- Polymall Logo Competition: 3rd Prize (2016)
*AY (Academic Year)
Hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org for a cup of coffee and talk about spaceships or the hottest topic in town.
(p.s . I make really nice lattes, i really do! :p )
who have I worked with...
I have worked with brands/companies such as CNA Development, SKII Boutique by Senze Salus, Singapore Polytechnic, Axe Brand, Museum Label, IASG and Haleton Development.